I'm still working full time and I will be 30 weeks pregnant on Sunday.. Work isn't getting any easier, that's for sure. I am always so tired now at work, My feet hurt, I am BURNING UP from how hot it is at work, I am basically somewhat miserable. I've been leaving a little early from work on some days and it helps. It hurts to stand all day now, I can do it, but I have super sore and tired legs/feet after. I seriously can't wait to start my maternity leave (sorry co-workers), hehe...
So we took the dogs to the beach this last weekend, they seriously love it.. we go to a dog beach, where everyone just lets their dogs run wild, and it's a lot of fun to walk around in the sun and put your feet in the water, and let the dogs swim a little bit, and chase around other dogs of course.
On Sunday we went to our friends house for lunch and had some hamburgers/hot dogs on the grill, and we sat around outside while the dogs/kids played.. Pancakes somehow got some kind of allergies when we were there and started having sneeze attacks. It was super scary for me because none of the dogs have done that before and he would sneeze like 10 times in a row and have drool and stuff all over his feet.. I wanted to take him to the vet the next day but I had to open at work, so finally Wednesday I took him to the vet, and since he's such a scaredy cat/mommas boy he was "frozen stiff" on the vet table and even let out a little poop (hehe oops!) the vet gave him some numbing drops in his nose and they usually have to put dogs out to check in their nose (he stuck a scope over an inch deep) and he was in his nose for atleast 5 minutes peeking everywhere and getting out any mucus he saw.. he didn't see any weeds stuck in there, (worried about a weed called foxtail which gets stuck and won't come out without surgery).. I was soo proud of Pan.. not only did he save us a couple hundred bucks by being so calm, but he was just a GOOD BOY during the whole visit and I am one happy momma! We are giving him benadryl and some nose drops for a week to see how he does, so far no sneezing since Tuesday :)
No comments:
Post a Comment