Tuesday, May 3, 2011

2 months to go!

I am only 2 months away from my due date and we still have SO MUCH to do around the house. We haven't even started in her nursery yet. I'm starting to stress out about it (a little.) I need to start trying to take the time to clean out the back bedroom to get it ready for her. We have a lot of stuff for her, but still have so much we need to get. It's hard trying to plan it all out.. I also am a little dissapointed we more than likely won't be painting in her room due to living in Military housing and we'd either have to pay someone to paint it back white, or we'd have to paint it white before we move.
Exciting news: One of my best friends from Michigan had her baby this morning! her due date was yesterday and she and I were texting back and forth all day yesterday and she was pretty sure it was about time and sure enough at 5:02 am (not even an hour at the hospital) she had a beautiful baby girl named Zoey Renee.. I am soo proud of her and happy for her!

1 comment:

  1. Dont stress out over the nursery. I know it is a right of passage for a new mother, but seriously, she will not spend that much time in it for the first couple of months, I promise you. Still super fun to decorate, and get everything ready, but don't feel like her arrival is your deadline :)

    ReplyDelete