We got back to California okay.. we took a 4 day trip to get home rather than the longer driving/day 3 day trip. The weather on the way back was really crappy! Lots of STRONG wind and snow (in Arizona!) It was really weird. The dogs got to play in some deep snow for a morning, which was funny. They did so good on the trip, I am proud of them. Ray did MOST of the driving on the way home, I know it must have been really hard and I am really thankful that he drove that much, I don't like driving in crappy weather in places i'm not used to.
Our baby shower (on April 2nd) went GREAT! Sooo many people showed up, we had lots of good food and desserts! We got lots of great stuff for our baby girl! Most of all, I was just HAPPY to see a lot of our family/friends. We haven't seen some of them since our wedding!
I got to hang out one day with one of my good friends, Kelly, and her dachshund Pebbles. She's such a sweet girl, and her doggy is suuper cute and Toast and her get along really well! I was glad we could re-unite our doggies too! We haven't seen eachother since like December 09. We had dinner at Paliani's Restaurant and got an Ice Cream Potato! OMG-SO GOOD.
We had a good 3rd Wedding Anniversary. Didn't do too much, but that's okay! We were busy spending time with our family most of the time. One our anniversary we went out to lunch with his Mom and step-dad and went to see a movie. Then we just went back to my parents house and relaxed for the night.
We've shopped some for the baby since we got home! It's SO much fun to shop for her. I am so excited to get her nursery started. We're in the middle of cleaning out the back bedroom. I also want to get an air purifier to help clean up the air in the house, and maybe rid some of the dog hair, etc.. We still have LOTS to do.. and i'm at 29 weeks 2 days! (Time is FLYING)
No comments:
Post a Comment