Friday, April 1, 2011
Michigan
We made it to Michigan Sunday night.. We had a really good drive across the country! The dogs did SOO GOOD! I'm really proud of them. I love being here, not having to work, and being able to relax with my family/friends. We've ate at some good places I don't get to enjoy on the West Coast.. so far such as: White Castle, Halo Burger, Luckys Steakhouse, & Paliani's. I still am craving some more good food though, Hopefully soon! Our baby shower is tomorrow! It doesn't seem like it's real that it's FINALLY here and we're about to celebrate this next step in our lives with a ton of our family/friends. I'm going to be kind of glad when it's over though, It's kind of stressful planning a party and making sure you have all the decor and enough food for everyone.. A lot of people are helping us plan it though, which is nice! I went shopping with my mom yesterday and found a dress for the party, however I am going to wear jeans with it.. It kind of sucks, but I think it'll look nice! There's still snow on the ground here and I want to be comfortable. I look forward to getting things for our baby girl, but I'm most excited to see everyone! Our wedding anniversary is next Wednesday.. 3 YEARS! It doesn't seem like it's been that long.. It's crazy how time flies and how much things change since then.. I just look forward to going out for a nice dinner with my husband and relaxing a bit before we drive back to the "real world" and go back to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment