Monday, August 16, 2010
Where has the time gone?
Time seriously flies... It seems like yesterday my parents just got here, and almost 2 weeks later they are gone :( I miss them already, it never gets any easier to say goodbye, especially since two of the best people in my life live across the country (along with the rest of my family.) They helped me so much moving into our new place, I love living a little closer to work, I love living in a HOUSE with a YARD for the dogs. It feels so good, I never want to live in an apartment again, it's so hard. There are a lot of dogs here, unlike any place we've lived before. Infact each backyard that connects to ours has a dog or two. Some big, Some small.. & they are noisy, and so are my dogs when they hear the others, it's so hard that they aren't trained properly and they won't stop barking right away. It's kinda frustrating, but so far it seems like I have cool neighbors.Putting this house together hasn't been easy but we've really progressed.. I have pictures on the wall and clocks on the wall. I even started putting out some of my Halloween stuff (I KNOW, IT'S AUGUST, BUT I'M EXCITED!) I still have my cupcake kitchen, and my bathroom is going to have a pretty awesome theme (got the idea from one of my fav. video games "Heavy Rain") It's kinda spooky actually. I just can't wait until everything is in it's perfect place and we have everything hanging up and organized. I'm sorta bummed though, Wish the bedrooms were bigger.. I had to put a lot more into the spare bedroom which I was HOPING to keep sort of empty for a future baby?!! But that isn't happening.. atleast not right now. We have some ridding out to do. I know I have too much clothes and too much shoes and too much EVERYTHING.. and I need to realize it and really pick and choose what to keep to make room for our future.. But for now, I'm super happy and can't wait until Ray gets back to see it for himself, I am also super proud of myself for doing the move myself (besides A TON of help from my parents after we got here)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment