Sunday, July 25, 2010

Zombie Walk




The walk was a total sucess.. I had SO MUCH FUN..
Brandy and I went together, it took us hours to get ready, I still wish I could have done more effects but it's okay.. I think my costume turned out really good either way. I was a zombie Amy Winehouse.. and I knew they were going to have costume contests at the after party and one was "best celebrity".. I came in runner up for it.. which is kind of lame because who won was was a guy dressed like cookie monster.. and the only blood he had on him was his face. The prize packages were pretty sweet too.. I wish I could have won.. But being runner up I won a zombie book called "Dead Space" signed by the authors.. I won a brain gelatin mold and some weird ass food spread called Baconaisse. like Mayo but it tastes like bacon?! Idk.. gross.! haha. A lot of people showed up, and it was amazing to see the peoples faces on the streets.. TONS of people were taking pictures of us. I hope I can find them online.
They also gave away free t-shirts.. a free messenger bag and a bunch of pins/buttons.. So it was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment